It's Christmas Eve~
And I had my first white xmas eve ever~
I love this very much.
Another very satisfied work of mine.
^-^
And it's sooooooooooooooooooo coldddddddddddddddddddd.
I can still remember that I didn't have my gloves with me that morning.
So you can imagine,
me with bare hands,
in this -20 degree celcius place.
Taking photos.
With my steel cover iphone.
:D
And these are the people who are in my tour~
Barely talk to them.
Esp those kiddos.
What a waste.
Schedule of the day : Skiing!!!
Skiing for the first time~
The shoes are really heavy.
With the heavy board thing.
Really very ma fan.
But it was fun!
How I wish i was born in country that has 4 seasons then I will sure learn skiing!
Then I might meet Yoo Chun during late night skiing...
Hahahahhaha.
It's fun.
It look so fun.
But everytime you came down,
you have to take off the board thing,
then carry it to the top of the slope again,
set it up,
go down again,
repeat and repeat and repeat.
Going down is fun and fast.
But climbing up,
is really tiring.
And and and.
I forgot how many times I've skied.
More than 5 okay.
And i fall only twice.
Due to imbalance.
Hahahahaha.
I got talent one ah.
Me and mum~
Hahaha.
The pic on the right is thanks to the stupid 재봉오빠.
But looks quite nice.
Hahaha.
Ah~
I really like this pic very very very very much!!!
Hehehe.
My face is such a retard.
재봉오빠!!
Had snowball fight with him.
This stupid fella!
Super good in revenging!!
Emily~
Our victim.
Hehehehee.
Margaret~
My very good partner!
But once betrayed me.
T___T
Emily.
Did I mention before?
Actually she is a Hong Kong-ian.
Can see that right?
And she always let us tease her Mandarin.
Hahahaha.
Once she said 大叔 but it sounds like 袋鼠.
Hahahhaha.
And she let us tease until the last day of the trip.
Margaret~
I like to play with her the most among all.
She is really friendly!
Very very nice.
^-^
Although.
She everyday also say I'm very match with 재봉오빠.
Noob face.
This is better!
Someone act cool.
Indoor also wear sunglasses.
Lunch at restaurant at the skiing place.
I had 김치찌개!!
So nice~
Yum yum yum burst!
Leaving there at around 1.30pm.
And head to next destination : Blue Canyon Indoor Water Park.
And we went for the hot spring and sauna.
Indoor.
No clothes allowed.
Not even towel allowed.
Yeah.
That kind of place.
But it was quite nice~
Quite comforting.
Keeping self warm at such a chilling weather.
After sauna and stuff we went for dinner.
And menu for the night is potato chicken stew.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Kinda resembles our ABC soup.
Minus carrot.
Hahaha.
And then head back to hotel for another 1 and half hour journey.
And we had a mini party in the hotel!
Another alcohol party haha plus birthday celebration for a uncle and also xmas countdown!
This cake is actually suppose to look very nice.
But it been took after we makan so...............
But it's Baskin Robbin ice cream cake!
Imagine.
Outside chill like hell,
inside super warm and we're eating ice cream cake.
Fan jin enough.
Hahaha.
And we thought of playing fire crackers one since the mini market has it!
But then,
it was too cold outside noone wanna go out....
It was another great night with them!
A very happy White Christmas Eve.
^-^









0 baby lions:
Post a Comment